Contract Analyzer: Intelligent Legal Tech Software for Contract Analysis
- Is an intelligent reading aid for lawyers, auditors, and corporate legal departments.
- Supports contract analysis and enables document- and clause-based viewing of contract documents both for quick initial analysis and for in-depth analysis with divided responsibilities as in due diligence procedures.
- Enables smart and fast comparison of documents or clauses – among each other or with a standard formulation.
- Is able to recognize more than 100 clauses and data points in contract texts, extract them and process them in order to automatically analyze relevant core information.
- Helps lawyers optimize contracts and identify risks more quickly.
- Supports lawyers but does not replace them.
- Is based on the latest methods of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Is a software made in Germany provided by the established provider IntraFind Software AG with almost 20 years of experience in the field of search software for companies.
- Can either be installed at the customer’s premises or used as a cloud service – hosted in a German data center in accordance with the security standards of DIN ISO/IEC 27001.
The Contract Analyzer as a contract analysis software
and intelligent reading aid enables
the analysis of various contract types, for example:
The Contract Analyzer supports
more than 100 contractual clauses
and data points
- Severance Clause
- Change of Control (coc)
- Retention of Title
- Place of Jurisdiction
- Non-Competition Clause
- Ancillary Costs
- Option Clause
- Decorative Repairs
- Contract Start/End
- Indexation Clause
- License Plates
- Limitation of the Duration of the Contract
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Rent (Amount)
- Party to a Contract
You want to know more? Here you can download the data sheet on the scope of services of the Contract Analyzer and get a complete overview of all clauses and data points.